- We do not ask for the following details from a Buyer at any given point:
- Net banking or Card transaction OTP
- Debit/Credit card CVV
- Password related to banking or UPI IDs
- Remote access to any of the Buyer's personal devices or accounts.
Your Happy Life reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order.
These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit / debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address and Your Happy Life shall have the sole discretion in such matters (if any).
We will provide notification to the Buyer, should such limits be applied at any time. Your Happy Life also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as it may deem fit.
- Your Happy Life records, stores and analyses the data that is available to us through any of our platforms, website. This includes the data that the Buyer provides when a purchase is made on the website. The following is the information we request the Buyer to furnish: a) Mobile and Email; b) First name/Last name; c) Postal code & d) Opt-in preference SMS/Email.
- This data helps us make sure that we take every measure to make sure that our Buyers are safe while using any of our products.
Buyer / Customer Data
- To send marketing and promotional messages and any other information that might be of interest to our Buyers. This is only done with the consent of the Buyers. At any point in time the Buyer can opt -out of receiving these communications.
- To implement and manage referral programs, surveys, contests, promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Your Happy Life.
- To enhance and optimize our business practices and user experience based on the research and analytics done using the Buyer data.
- For studying catchment areas and taking decisions to open new stores. Making it possible to reach out to more Buyers.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our website. We might use this data to tailor the Buyer’s experience at our website, providing the Buyer with content that we think the Buyer might be interested in and to display content according to the Buyer’s preferences.
- Using the Ads Settings, the Users can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. The Users can also opt out of Google Analytics using Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web.
- The Buyer can opt-out of remarketing and Google Analytics by visiting the links below: i) For Google: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en ii) For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/ iii) For Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Your Happy Life may share personal information with Your Happy Life’s other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to the Buyers as a result of such sharing unless the Buyers explicitly opt-out.
- Your Happy Life may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide the Buyers access to Your Happy Life’s Services, to comply with Your Happy Life’s legal obligations, to enforce Your Happy Life’s Buyer Agreement, to facilitate Your Happy Life’s marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to Your Happy Life’s Services.
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the Customer Support Team as mentioned below, in writing via email to: www.yourhappylife.com
HAPPYLAB SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
3A Bandra Hormuzd, Pali Mala Road, Off Carter Road,
Bandra West, Mumbai, MAHARASHTRA, 400050, IN
Ph: +91 98 9208 3358